Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update on the BFF....

Yeah, I suck at will power. I still like my BFF and it's hard. Going to school till 11pm at night, its hard not to want to have one by my side at school (which I have been doing ALOT lately)...However, during the day, I'm doing great! Prob 2 during the day...and lots of water!!! Also, chewing lots of gum! I learned those secrets from THE BIGGEST LOSER...also when I get hungry, I chug a bottle a water and it helps too!

So, I am doing better...I just think this is going to be ALOT harder then I ever imagine!

1 comment:

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

Lindsay...This post cracks me up. If you read my Eating Clean posts, you probably read that I gave up diet coke...(I think I love it just as much as you love Diet Pepsi)... I have been without it for 79 days now. I can NOT believe it. It has actually been the entire summer. I almost did a post the other day with taking a picture of a diet coke and saying "I miss you"... but I haven't yet. I laughed when I saw your pic of the diet pepsi... we are so pathetic! :) hehee!