Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Best Friend...

So, I have this best friend....I love "her"...and I'm thinking of saying good bye to her for awhile...I have tried the past 2 days to ingore her, but its hard. She has been apart of my life for a VERY LONG TIME...We have been thru alot and she normally makes my days the BEST!!! But, I'm depending on her way to much and its taken a toll on my, literally! So, as of today....we are going to part ways...Hoping to see her again soon, but for now...its over....






Ha...for those of you who know me...I'm a diet pepsi freak! I drink WAY to much of it and I think its time that H20 becomes my new BFF...Its going to hard...let the bitchiness start and also the headaches. Tried to do it early this week and it lasted 2 days and I caved...a) cause school is stressful b) its hard not having one FIRST thing in the morning and c) basically i have no will power when it comes to ANYTHING...This is one of my challanges, as I start to change my life around...more so on the diet...working on alot of personal stuff too :) Will blog about that later!

No comments: