Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


I will have to admit that Brogan has a great daddy...and I have a great boyfriend...or partner or other half??  I have some friends who aren't so lucky and it breaks my heart!  I don't understand how people can have children and want nothing to do with them?  As much as I complain about wanting some "me" time...I think about Brogan ALL the time, especially when I'm not with him.  Its always nice to get out of the house or do something by yourself, but I love when I walk in the door and he yells Mama...or Hi (which is his new thing)...and I'm smothered with hugs and an "up, please"!  I've been fortunate enough to be a part of Kendall's life for the past 4 years (YIKES)!  She is a girlie girl and I love it!  She has grown up so much and she is a perfect big sister to Brogan too.  His misses her a lot when she is gone.  Hard to explain to a 2yr why Kendall isn't here all the time.

Anyhoo...Allan is a great Daddy or Dada...I thank god for him every day!  Love you babe!!!!

No comments: