Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time to catch up!

I'm very behind on things lately.  I started school in April and it seems all the little things have been pushed back.  I have a million things to do before my Mom gets here and before summer gets here and our free time is spent in the pool!  I have a feeling that Brogan is going to be a "fish" this summer, hence the wanting to take a bath every 5 minutes.  The weather is finally getting nice here, the past week it has been sunny and beautiful!  I feel bad for Brogan because we have been inside a lot....see I have been studying for mid-terms!  But, after this week...We will be free to go swim, go the park, go to play dates and go take our trips to Target to spend money on things we "don't" really need, but just can't pass up!  So bare with me the next couple of days as I catch you up on what is going on with us.

No comments: