Thursday, July 1, 2010

Unconditional Love

When I look at this pictures, I realize how blessed I am to have these two in my life! I realize how full my life is.  How full my heart is.

 Kendall was just 2 when Allan and I started to date.  She is 6 1/2 right now! She is a sweet, smart, caring and extra sassy!! She has made me appreciate my Mom a little more, cause she has some attitude right now.  Sorry Mom for having attitude, rolling my eyes, telling you no and storming off in a fit of rage cause Ian did something to irritate me!

When I got pregnant with Brogan it was a surprise!  I had been on the pill for years, never thought I would ever get pregnant. Ha, I'm that 1% statistic!  He has changed me completely! My life is not about me anymore, it's about him and Kendall...making a life for them.  Decisions I make now are around them.  As much as I always say I need a day for myself, I end up either shopping for them or wishing I was back home with them.  Brogan is my heart and soul.  He is so smart!  Being at this age, he is sponge for everything.  He absorbs everything he comes into contact with.  He knows words to movies, books we read and even words to songs. (Mostly Taylor Swift) I'm sad that is he growing up so fast!  I want to keep this age right now.  Cause, I know it's soon going to change. He loves me no matter what. He doesn't care that I have made mistakes in life...He just wants me to still rock him!

Children make you want to start life over - Muhammad Ali

I love, love, love this quote.  For me it couldn't hit any harder to my heart. Life is different once you have children, but for the better.

No comments: